This is the sort of penguins we’re talking about, right? Took me a while to herd these back together.
In this picture:
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Tortilla Flat by John Steinbeck
- High Fidelity by Nick Hornby
- To the Holy Shrines by Sir Richard Burton
- The Memory Keeper’s Daughter by Kim Edwards
- On the Road by Jack Kerouac
- Everything is Illuminated by Jonathan Safran Foer
- The Power and the Glory by Graham Greene
- Travels with Charley by John Steinbeck
- The Timeout Book of London Short Stories
- Measure for Measure by William Shakespeare
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett
- Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason by Helen Fielding
- Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green
- All Points North by Simon Armitage
- Two Caravans by Marina Lewycka
- A Short History of Tractors in Ukrainian by Marina Lewycka
One thought on “Celebrating #WorldPenguinDay the Bookish Way”
Fantastic! The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald is on my bookshelf.
Visiting from the A to Z Blog Challenge.
Patricia @ EverythingMustChange